From early stage entrepreneurs, to complex international groups, our clients are ambitious and successful. Providing intelligent, common sense solutions both locally and globally, we partner our clients in achieving their goals. Services delivered at each stage of the life cycle include:
Early stage – tax-efficient business structures, capital allowances, R&D and profit extraction (as well as employer taxes and VAT).
Growth – due diligence on acquisitions, reorganisations, rationalisations and international expansion.
Exit – pre-sale planning, fiscal valuations, succession and wealth protection.
Our approach focuses on the needs of both the business and its owners, with an emphasis on high service levels and value for money.
We have a long history of acting for businesses with operations covering the entire globe, and our tax specialists work alongside their overseas colleagues to cover every aspect of our clients’ international tax exposures.
There are tax implications for whatever we do! Decisions made today will often affect one’s tax burden in the future. Our tax experts ensure that clients are not only aware of them, but that maximum tax-efficiency is achieved in the short- and long-term.
We provide a range of local and international tax services and advice, including:
- Corporate and personal tax-compliance
- Corporate and personal tax planning
- Consultancy and structuring
- Trust and estate planning
- Employer solutions, including payroll and remuneration planning
- Tax investigations support
The fact that Moore Stephens has independent member firms in most major cities in the world and in low tax areas, enables the provision of a comprehensive international tax planning service.
This service includes:
- International group and financing structures
- Cross-border transactions and transfer pricing
- International trading
- Corporate residence
- Trading in or with a country
- Branches, agencies and service companies
- Inward and outward investment
- Protection of assets, income and capital gains using overseas structures and trusts
- International employment arrangements
- Intellectual property
- Detailed local advice and support
Tax, business and corporate advisory
We provide the right skills, practical experience, know-how and objectivity to assist in future plans, whether the aim is to expand, restructure, merge or sell one’s business.
We can assist on a variety of issues, including:
- Public offerings on all international markets
- The structuring and funding of ventures
- Identifying acquisition targets or purchasers
- Due diligence investigations
- Assisting with negotiations
- Preparing a business for sale
- Business recovery support